Thread: Smoke + Flash + Extra!

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smoke + Flash + Extra!

As the title say.Untitled.jpg
    I know this is from 1.6 but I totally forgot about pressing PrntScrn in the heat of battle. It's not 100% of all the time but happened 3 times in a row.
    As far as I can see this bug seem to happen only when there are more than 20 players on the server at once.
    And comfirmed this by playing other servers, French and Russian servers too + Offline. Seem this only happen in NoobSalad.

As for Flashbangs.
    I think no one need a shot of this since you can experience it yourselves. Around 30% of all flashes (Just a way of saying) that hit my face, keep me blind in a world of white.
    FOR STRAIGHT 47 SECONDS, I SWEAR I COUNTED! Some time up to 1 minute or 15 seconds. A lot of people complaining about that too.
    And YES I rant about flash spam all the time but this is about the time they last once they blown up in my face. Normally it'll only last 5 seconds at max.

BONUS 3 BUGS IN 1 REPORT:
    This is probably not something you guy probably can(not) *simply* fix but I'll post it anyway.
    HitBoxes, or rather Register of bullets. I think most if not all players are experiencing this from time to time. Verify if you doubt it by asking players.
    PointBlank buckshot in the belly for 1 HIT??? M249 Spray in the Tunnel part to B with 5 Terrorists cramped in because they thought flash blinded me, NO REG.
    People rage about this everyday (that I'm online when there are players at least), check the genral chat log if you doubt that too.

P.S: I admit I exploited the smoke bug but it's a great way to shoot people without getting flashbangs in my face, so yea I'm sorry, but I'm at least somewhat feel good about it.
    Last edited by Fr1d4y; 08-09-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Felt guilty.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is source. All I can really say. I lowered the tic to 66 to see if it helped a week or so ago. Flash bangs I downloaded a “fix” and it didnt do anything either. Its a broken game. Always has and always will be.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SO... Any chance for the smoke fix and limited ammount of flashbangs each side?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr1d4y View Post
    SO... Any chance for the smoke fix and limited ammount of flashbangs each side?
    Not aware of a smoke fix. Flashes already dont flash teammates.... that cuts out a lot of it.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it. Well it worth a try. Oh and as far as I can see it, seem the custom smoke of donors is not included, they remain un-bugged, so you might want to replace all default smoke with custom Grey smoke, could work.